- If you are eighteen (18) years old, a U.S. citizen, and a permanent resident of the State of Florida you may register to vote.
- If you are sixteen (16) years old, you may pre-register and receive your voter information card in the mail after your 18th birthday.
- You can register online at https://registertovoteflorida.gov/
- You may register to vote in person at the Supervisor of Elections office at:
135 SE Martin Luther King Jr. Blvd, Stuart, FL 34994
When obtaining a drivers license at any Martin County Tax Collectors Office.
- You may obtain a Voter Registration Application at many other locations in Martin County.
- Once you registration has been processed, a voter information card will be mailed to you.
- You are not entitled to register to vote if you have been adjudicated mentally incapacitated with regard to voting in this or any other state and you have not had your right to vote restored pursuant to law, or, if you have been convicted of any felony by any court of record and you have not had your right to vote restored pursuant to law.